Greetings and Happy Friday!! I know its been two months since I last posted. So much going on this summer and I just didn’t have it in me to blog about it. I kinda gave up on the blog once I realized I wasn’t getting notified for any of the comments people were leaving for me here. Hopefully that is back up and working again!! It shouldn’t matter to me whther people read this blog or not, however it is a lot more satisfying to blog when you know someone out there might read it and care. LOL. With all that being said, In a world that seems so dang negative all the time It is important for me to continue to reflect on the good things that happen every week.
So without further ado, here is my list of highlights from the week of Sept 1-Sept 7, 2017:
- Fun times at my cousin MacKenzie’s urban wedding. Very interesting and unique!
- Taco truck wedding dinner
- Seeing my Godmother Patti for the first time in 9 years!
- Rib Fest at my parents house
- Boating on the lake with family
- Watching Bash on the Lily Pad
- Starting my 19th year of teaching in SPPS
- Working on a video of our Chicago trip
- Getting to know my new counterpart at work- she’s great!
- New intervention materials at school
- Pizza at Cossetta’s
- Meeting Bretton’s Pre-K teachers at Open House
- Starting to research my family history at ancestry.com