Most of you visiting me have your very own blogs. Maybe you’ve been at it for years or maybe its a newer thing for you. Either way, at one point you had to think of a name for your blog and maybe even a URL to go with it. It feels so permanent, doesn’t it?? I’ve been at this for twelve years now, since long before I was a mom. My blog started as an online journal of sorts for me, with a small audience of close friends and family. The url was easy…. I used my nickname, sweetsauer.com. When it was time to come up with a title, I didn’t get too creative. Mi Vida Ocupada translates to “My Busy Life”. I chose to use Spanish to make it a little more catchy and it sounds so much cooler in Spanish. My tagline was “Daily excerpts of my busy life”. Boring!!! This blog has become so much more than that to me. So I have been thinking I need a new blog name. I don’t have a specific focus, just a little of this and a little of that. I’d love some help if anyone is feeling creative today!!
Things I love and a little about me:
- I’m a mom to Bash & Dash (nicknames of my 2 & 4yo boys)
- My family means the world to me
- Lover of sushi, tacos, hot dogs, chinese food, buffalo wings (food in general!)
- Books, TV series, Music
- School & Education
- I’m a deep thinker, passionate, sensitive, fun
- Taking photos with my Nikon
- Adventures & Exploring
- Scenic drives
- the great outdoors
- I love my Pink drink- I’m an ambassador for Plexus
- I’m an inner-city elementary teacher
Anyone have any great ideas for a new blog title? I’d love some help!
What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??