This was one of those weeks that had a few wrenches thrown in, so reflecting on the good things has been especially important 😉
Highlights from the week of June 9-June 15, 2017:
- Our AC finally seems to be working after a lot of money and time (never mind the mass amounts of water that come leaking out on very hot humid days)
- Dinner and drinks at Smalley’s Caribbean Barbeque in Stillwater (AMAZING!!!)
- Getting New (to us!) couches and chairs from my parents
- We got a new puppy!!!! Post on this to come asap! Her name is Tippy Toes and she is adorable and the sweetest little girl. It was love at first sight, unlike with our other doggy, Lennox.
- Having three days off this week between regular school year and summer school.
- Sleeping in for three days straight!!!
- Finishing the podcast, S-Town
- Starting The Blacklist on Netflix
- Driving the Escalade while the Tahoe has been in the shop
- Hanging out at home with my boys, going to the park, playing with puppy, etc
- Starting and finishing A Long Way Home: A Memoir by Saroo Brierly
- Pizza party with pizzas from Pizzeria Pezzo (say that fast 4 times. LOL)