It’s been a pretty good week!
Here are the highlights from June 16-22, 2017:
- A nice phone conversation with my 91yo Gramps
- Lunch at Tokyo sushi
- Father’s Day up at the lake with my family
- Smoked beef brisket- my dad is a master at smoking meats 😉
- Plexus Summer promotion- 10% off Welcome Packs!!
- The dogs are getting along great and leaving the kids and their toys alone (for the most part!)
- My sweet furbaby girl, Tippy Toes (pictures coming soon, I promise!!)
- Cool nights
- Fish tacos made with salmon. YUM! Why haven’t I ever thought of this before?
- Boat cruise at sunset
- A wonderful first week at summer school- great kids and great teammates
- My Plexus paycheck
- Starting Hillbilly Elegy
- Snuggles with my boys
- 5th ROW CENTER SEATS AT LIONEL RICHIE LAST NIGHT!!!!!