Summer is flying by and I haven’t even started my summer break yet!! One week to go of summer school! Woot Woot! This week has been a tough one in other ways. As ,uch as I love reflecting on the good stuff, I feel that is it awfully one-sided of me to only mention the good stuff that happens in my life. Then again, do I really want to remember the negative things that happen to me when I look back at this blog someday? Just a thought.
Highlights from the week of June 30-July 6, 2017:
- Being part of a team effort that allowed our team lead to earn a promotion of Emerald Ambassador with Plexus!! Jessica earned herself a brand new Lexus and an annual trip to Hawaii!
- Lunch at D-Spot for first time in many months
- Sebastian finally got a haircut
- Fireworks at Marine on St Croix on July 3rd
- Pork shoulder on rotisserie for pork tacos
- Crafted press coffee
- Having the willpower to say no to ice cream at DQ
- Having the option to buy a healthy school lunch
- Having AC that seems to be working!! THANK GOD. I would melt with these 95′ days
- The Absolutely Tue Story of a Part-Time Indian
Have a great weekend!!!